Grove City, OH 43123
Hours: M-F 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
|View All News|
The City of Grove City is a member of the Regional Income Tax Agency (RITA).
The Regional Income Tax Agency (RITA) deadline for 2014 taxes is midnight, Wednesday, April 15.
You may also pick up a copy of the form at City Hall, 4035 Broadway, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. daily or during business hours at the Grove City Library, 3359 Park Street.
Follow the links below to access General Tax Information, Tax Forms, Tax Ordinances, and Rules & Regulations:
- General Tax Information
- Tax Forms
- Tax Ordinances
- Rules & Regulations
If you have additional questions, please contact the Grove City Finance Department at 614-277-3025.
You must file an income tax return if:
- You earned income while living in Grove City.
- You conducted business in Grove City with income reported on Federal tax forms Schedule C or F.
- You have rental/partnership income reported on Federal tax form Schedule E.
- You earned wages in Grove City from which no tax was withheld.
Other important information:
- Unpaid Grove City income taxes are subject to a 10% penalty and 18% interest charges.
- All Grove City employers must deduct 2% from employee wages.
If you would like more information concerning taxes call the Regional Income Tax Agency at 800-860-7482 or the Grove City Finance Department at 614-277-3030 or send us an e-mail.