Grove City, OH 43123
Hours: M-F 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
|View All News|
The City of Grove City is a member of the Regional Income Tax Agency (RITA).
The Regional Income Tax Agency (RITA) has extended the deadline for 2013 taxes to midnight, Monday, April 21. Download the RITA press release for more information.
You may also pick up a copy of the form at City Hall, 4035 Broadway, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. daily or during business hours at the Grove City Library, 3359 Park Street.
Follow the links below to access General Tax Information, Tax Forms, Tax Ordinances, and Rules & Regulations:
- General Tax Information
- Tax Forms
- Tax Ordinances
- Rules & Regulations
If you have additional questions, please contact the Grove City Finance Department at 614-277-3025.
You must file an income tax return if:
- You earned income while living in Grove City.
- You conducted business in Grove City with income reported on Federal tax forms Schedule C or F.
- You have rental/partnership income reported on Federal tax form Schedule E.
- You earned wages in Grove City from which no tax was withheld.
Other important information:
- Unpaid Grove City income taxes are subject to a 10% penalty and 18% interest charges.
- All Grove City employers must deduct 2% from employee wages.
If you would like more information concerning taxes call the Regional Income Tax Agency at 800-860-7482 or the Grove City Finance Department at 614-277-3030 or send us an e-mail.